Monday, September 12, 2011

Sleepin' With The TV On, Woke Up Dreamin' He Came Home

I should probably learn to start cooking. Because this whole living off of poptarts, apples, salad, yogurt and cereal thing isn't working out too well. Seriously, that's all I've been eating for three months now, and I'm just always hungry. Probably because none of it is real food. I'm still drinking a crap ton of water everyday though. I want to become more independent. I don't want to have to rely on anybody else, for anything. Except maybe help with my car. So learning how to cook for myself is kind of a big step in that direction.

I'm really enjoying my time out here "starting new". I'm loving my new job, my new friends are awesome. I'm being forced to be independent. I'm really hoping to become the adult I've always wanted to be. That book "The Happiness Project" I think has some really good ideas in it. I haven't made too much of a dent on it. But I can already tell it's going to be good.

Two ladies at work today told me they loved me. It was really cute. Another one gave me a hug and then kissed my forehead. I'm starting to think maybe the residents there like me or something.

Val and I want to take Zumba classes. Anybody know if it actually shows results? Is it fun? Worth the money?

Well, Maddie and I are ready for fun. Nick and Lilly have both been gone for the past few days, so the dog and I have been having some major bonding. Like right now, she's curled up beside me with a look like "please can we sleep now?". She's so cute, too bad she's such a lil devil sometimes. Nick should have named her Lucy...short for Lucifer. Ha!

Ok, night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment