Thursday, September 6, 2012

Boys Vs. Girls

My new job is a desk job. A Monday to Friday 6:45 to 2:45 one. I'm pretty pumped because it's completely different from anything I've ever done. Not just because it's not in the human services field. Now I'm that girl at the front desk who you collects your information to get your oil changed. Only it's for semis. But that's not the main difference. The main difference is that I went from working with all girls....to being the only girl. And here's what I've learned...OH.MY.GOSH

Two COMPLETELY different environments, based on that fact alone. I think I'll start a quote book or something while I am there, because the things that come out of their mouths are just...ridiculous. In a good, funny way.  One of the guys has also decided that I need to learn how to drive the semi into the bays and back out when they are done. Ummm, I was excited that I could drive a 16 passenger van. And that was automatic! Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment