Monday, May 14, 2012

All Dogs Go To Heaven

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole"
-Roger Caras


I absolutely hate it when people don't understand why some people get upset when a pet dies.  To me, and to the rest of my family a dog is not just simply a dog. No. They are a part of the family. A part that loves you unconditionally. A part that is always there for you. A part that knows exactly how to comfort you without even knowing what's wrong. They bring happiness, a sense of security, and years of fun. And losing a pet is one of the worst feelings in the world. I know it took me weeks to get over when I lost my Molly. And now after my mom lost Cholo this weekend, especially so unexpectedly, I remembered how much it hurt. So I just wanted to give a quick shout out to all the dogs that have been in my life. I love them all. 


Molly Mae.


Bandit (Also Binga, but I don't have any of her on my computer!)



Maddie.
Bently.
Cholo.


OH! And we can't forget our little kitties either!
Dewey.

Marlo.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! This means alot to me! I thought I was done crying, I actually wore makeup to work today. Except this brought tears to my eyes. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete