Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bracelet Obsession.

Lately I've been obsessed with making bracelets. I'd like to thank my friend Kait for that. Now, I've only made two, but let me tell you what. My "DIY To-Do List" is getting awfully long. I just need to make a quick trip to Michaels to buy the rest of the supplies.
That pearl bracelet is very similar to the two I've made already. It's so simple and totally cute!!

Here are some of what's next.




This bracelet looks so cute! I'd pick a different color scheme, and tweak it a little to make it my own pattern, but the general idea is here












. I bought all the supplies to make these bracelets last weekend. Then I got home and realized, oh hey, I don't have metal clippers or whatever. So I've sent Nathan on a mission to get them for me because I'm the most excited for these! How cute!!














I used to spend hours just sitting in front of the TV and making the simple embroidery thread bracelets. I still have a billion things of string in my craft box. These are such a cute, fashionable, simple, and more modern way to wear them! I can't wait to make these!

No comments:

Post a Comment