Thursday, September 6, 2012

First World Problem

I like doing laundry. I know, weird right? I like doing laundry for the same reason that I am obsessed with candles,  bath and body works, and perfume. I love the way it smells. So naturally, I have a new obsession when I do my laundry.

I'm sure you know what these are. But if you've been living under a rock, they add a scented boost to your laundry. So it smells better. Really, though? I need to stop getting them. SUCH a waste of money. Yeah, my laundry smells amazing hanging in my closet. But it's not like my clothes smell like them after I wear the clothes for awhile. And good, it shouldn't. That's what I wear perfume for. It's nice on towels, that's for sure. And amazing on bedsheets. Just for that first night after sleeping on them, but then you can't smell it anymore, and that's sad. I want to smell it every night! But I don't want to do my laundry every night! First World Problems. Sure makes folding laundry a lot more enjoyable when your nose is so happy though!

1 comment:

  1. Goof ass. Isn't B&BW your FAV?! They have pillow sprays. Spray your bed down before bed every night. I have lavender. Smells sooooooo good. You should buy some!!

    ReplyDelete