Thursday, January 5, 2012

Red Light

Just got done working out/going on a run. I can't wait until Zumba starts back up, I've been missing it!
 
Anyways, today I want to talk about my dream world. In it, I own two cars. My lovely Sulley, of course, along with this car that I was driving home next to. When I was car shopping I was so close to getting one of these, SO CLOSE, yet I went with the soul instead. I'm not saying I regret getting my car, because I don't at all, I'm just saying I love this car as well. Yesterday I got stopped at a red light next to one and I just kept staring. I love this car. So much. You are probably all thinking it's going to be some fancy  car. But nope. I am talking about the Scion tC. And not the newer models.I'm not as big of a fan of them as I am the older models.They have the cool circle tail lights, and not the newer "squared ones". I'm not even sure why I'm so obsessed with these cars, but I just am. I just LOVE them. I love how they look. I think I'd want a white one.

 

Love those tail lights!

Love the headlights too!


I also think it's sexy as hell when dudes drive pickups. Especially navy blue Chevys. But mainly trucks in general. The big ones, not the little ones. But not the "in your face" big trucks. I don't even care if they are all worn and rusted up and not  that shiny anymore. There's just "something bout a truck".  Thanks for that song by the way, Kip Moore. (Country music sure has a song for every thing I ever think and feel. Good job Nashville! Country music capitol of the world!)

Oh hello, sexy truck you got there





No comments:

Post a Comment