Friday, August 24, 2012

I Think My Mirror Is Broken!

So recently I've been playing with the split ends in my hair a lot. Ladies, you know what that means: it's time for a haircut. Actually, it was time for a haircut before it got to this point. I go in for a trim. And I'm sitting there as she's asking me what I want done to my hair. And the next thing I know, I'm telling her I want five inches cut off. Ugh, what? That's what I've been thinking since I got home. I've been trying to grow out my hair for forever, and I finally get it to about where I want it and I chop it off! Welp, while I'm at it, I might as well ruin the blonde hair I've finally gotten back to blonde after having had it dyed dark brown for god knows how long. So yep, then I dye my hair brown. I miss the old me. See what happens when you are stressed out? You look in the mirror and find a new person!

Oh hey, do I know you? You don't look familiar!

1 comment:

  1. I just cut off a bunch of my hair too. I didn't think it was that long and when the stylist round brush dried it, it was soooo long!! Down to my boobs. And then he cut it all off... SAD PANDA!!
    But you look adorable with short hair <3

    ReplyDelete