Thursday, March 15, 2012

Are We Off-Roading?

Sarah and I should not be allowed to hang out. Not at work, not outside of work, not period. We talk all day at work, then as soon as we are off work we are either together or texting/voxering each other. It's unnatural. But I'm loving it. Here are some quotes just from today:

"Is that a weiner dog?" -Me, talking about a new resident's dog
"You sure know a weiner when you see one!" -Sarah
"Hahahaha" -Us


"Most guys don't like to cuddle, but I lucked out because mine does! It's probably because he gets to put his face in my boobs...but HEY! I'LL TAKE IT!" -Sarah



Then we were hanging out at my apartment, playing with Maddie when my phone goes off. It's the sexy beast Man. 
"Hey babe, can I ask a HUGE favor" -Him
"Yeah, what's up?" -Me
"I forgot to grab my lunch on my way out, can you bring it to me?" -Him
"Break at 7?" -Me
"Sure is. You with Sarah?" -Him
"Yeah..." -Me
"Oh God, what are you two doing now?" -Him
"YOUR GIRLFRIENDS RETARDED!!" -Sarah in the background
"Tell Sarajevo (his nickname for her) she's wrong because you are fucking awesome"-Him
"Ok sweets, i'll be there sometime around 7"-Me


Like everything I do with him, I was late. We tried not to be though. It's just usually when I get supper with him on his lunch break we meet somewhere, like subway, nearby where he works. But because it's the end of the week before a holiday, and a big one for beer companies, he's been working long hours and skips his break so he can not come over too late. So it's the first time I've taken food to his actual work place. We put the address into TomTom and it's getting me there all fine and dandy until it takes me onto this street blocked off my rocks. Big ones. 


"It's fine Ella, just drive over them" -Sarah

That's exactly why Sarah is not in charge of driving when we are together. So I sit there in the road. I mean, really? There are boulders in the street. TomTom left that small detail out! So we finally find our way to his job and it's 7:50. 

"Thanks babe, I wasn't expecting you this early" -Him

So he sat in the car, talked with us for a few minutes, and then went back to work. We whistled at him as he walked away and yelled "XXXX is a hottie!". He was embarassed. Sarah and I are really good at embarassing him anywhere that we go. 

Then we went back to my apartment. We decided to mess around on the most addicting website, after facebook. Pinterest. We saw this card and just started dying of laughter.


It's really convenient for us that our men are really good friends. So we can do crazy crap like this and they just understand "the girls must have been together again". Haha. So yep, we both made one. I'm not good at drawing though, and yeah, stick figures aren't really "drawings" but it was still hard! Mine looks like somebody is suffocating someone into the floor. On the inside I wrote "true". Sarah just drew an anatomical drawing.  Now if I actually give this card to him, that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment