Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Don't Be Fallin In Love When She's Walking Away

Sooo, yeah, disregard that statement I made yesterday about not going to Chicago because I'm saving my money. Well, halfway disregard it. I'm still not going to Chicago, but I'm doing horrible at saving my money. I made a big purchase today, after paying off my student loans for the month, thanks. I'm not completely irresponsible!

New iPod!!
 I bought me a brand spankin' new iPod Nano. A lovely green one. I'm pretty sure I stood there debating between the green one and the pink one for ten years. I chose green because it matches my car. That was my thinking. Seriously? Who does that?

 So now I'll be spending the next few days of free time going through my iTunes. Which songs need to be added to it, which songs need to be taken off, etc. This is such a long drawn out process for me because I'm OCD crazy. I mess with my playlists, make sure all the genres are correct, all the artists names match, and yeah...all that jazz. It takes me another 10 years.

BUT!! now I can start running again. Thank God because my legs are so mad at me. I lay in bed at night and my legs are just screaming to run. Forget that I run around the nursing home all day like a chicken with their head cut off, my legs don't think that's enough. It's like they have a mind of their own. But I'm scared to go back, I know my first run again is going to suck, and suck hard. (That's what she said). I can also start listening to more than 20 songs on my way to work and back every day. So that will be good. Those songs on that CD...they are NOT getting put on my iPod. Oh Hell no! I've heard them all so much that before the song is over, I know what's coming next. I've even learned the shuffle on my car isn't a shuffle bc it plays them out of order, but in the same order every time. Like song 6, to song 12, to song 2, etc. Is it sad I know that? Yeah, it is isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment