Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Too Late To Apologize.

So I finally decided I was going to do it. I was going to buy those shoes I've been obsessing about. Those reebok realflex. Sarah and I planned on going shopping Friday after work for some green clothes to wear on our adventures on St. Patty's day, and I decided I was finally going to get them that day. Then the following conversation occured:

"Hey Sweets, whatchya doin?" -Me
"Just bought a new pair of shoes" -Man
"By shoes you mean moccasins right?" -Me (He always wears slippers as shoes like I do, too)
"No, real shoes. A pair of Reeboks. Realflex" -Man


Awesome. I never told him I was obsessed with those shoes. I never told him I was also planning on buying those shoes that day. So what was I supposed to do? Wait for him to come over after work and be like "oh hey, I went shoe shopping today too and bought the same shoes as you!!". No. That's creepy. If this were vice versa I'd be like "welp, you're super weird and creepy, see ya!" and not bother responding to his texts or phone calls. So instead I got a pair of Asics.


Cuuute right?! Yep, those colors too. I don't know what's been with me and buying green things lately. But these babies are SO comfortable. My feet weren't killing me by the end of the day like they normally do. 

Maybe my feet were killing me because I had been wearing a pair of Reeboks that I bought almost two years ago. I had the Reetones.  You know, those ones with the balance balls on the bottom that tone your butt and thighs? I'm not too sure on the whole toning my butt and thighs part, but those shoes were like walking on clouds. SO COMFORTABLE!
But then I stepped on something at work, and it deflated my balance ball. Just on one foot. I was walking funny the rest of the day because one shoe was higher than the other, one shoe had balance and the other didn't. It was just awkward for how I walked and how it felt, and it hurt so bad. The good news about my new shoes is that if I step on something sharp, my shoes won't deflate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment