Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Just Hold On

Daaaamn, it's been awhile since I've wrote on here! My bad. I've been busy working on those goals! For real. Well, maybe kinda. Ok, a few of them more than the others.

For example, I've gotten myself a new job. One that uses a Bachelors Degree in Psychology. Finally! Now that Cornell diploma will have a better use than collecting dust! I just want to give a quick shoutout to the people in my life who made this new job possible: Nathan and Jacque!!  If it wasn't for Nate I'd still be coming home bitchin' every night about how I never use my degree but never actually do anything about it. If it wasn't for Jacque I wouldn't have gotten my foot in the door so fast. She's probably just pulled something for me that I'll never be able to repay her for.

I'm pretty excited to get started on this new job. My goal is to work my butt off. To be the best at every part at this job. I want to start at the near-bottom of the totem pole and work my way up. And I want to do it fast. I want to love my job and build a career at the same place and stop doing all this job jumping. Fingers crossed.

I'll be moving soon. As much as I've loved living here on the ghetto side of town for the past year, I'm excited to be going to the WEST SIIIIDE!! I found these absolutely GORGEOUS apartments that my friends Lisa, Melanie, and I want to move into. Washer and dryer in the unit. Free tanning. A resort styled pool and a sauna. Bathrooms, two of them, that are huge. Each bedroom with big walk in closets. Granite countertops. A kitchen with an island. I mean, these apartments are just...amazing.



The 4th of July happened while I was away from this website. Let's see...what did I do that day? Well, I got off work and Nate and I went downtown to my favorite bar. Then we, along with some of his friends, went out to a baseball game. Afterwards we watched the fireworks they set off. I love fireworks. Then back to the bar. My other favorite downtown bar. The country bar!


Not a very exciting blogpost today is it? Hm, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment