Monday, July 30, 2012

I Love Eric Church.

Please, tell me you know who this is. If you don't know who this is then you lead a sad, sad life. Please google "Eric Church" right now. Let me tell you what. This man is one Bad Ass Mofo. And super sexy. Annnd puts on an amazing show. I'd know.  I was there.


Ruckus would definitely be the word I'd use for this event, too. I went to the concert with a bunch of my friends, including the two I go to every concert with, Melanie and Danielle. Nathan went of course. So did my "partner in crime" Lisa. And two other of my friends. According to Eric Church during a part of his concert it was the largest crowd he's ever played for. An estimated 30,000. To be honest I'm surprised I came out alive.  Here's a list of things that happened.

  • Melanie got a ticket on the way there for not having a license plate. Legitimately, it just fell off when driving one day. She didn't know what to do, so she hasn't done anything...
  • Got kicked in the face by some bitch sitting on her man's shoulders
  • Had that same girl's ass in my face when she started grinding her man's shoulders and her dress raised up
  • Almost witnessed a fight when one of my friends stuck her finger in the girls butt and told her if she didn't want it to happen again, to get the eff down.
  • Got beer thrown on me by some chick because, well, I have yet to figure that out.
  • Saved time in the Kybo by Nathan using the urinal inside and me using the toilet. (They all clapped when we came out, to which Nathan replied "I wish! Just pissin' people!")
  • Danced and sang to Eric Church, A LOT
  • Danced in the rain when it started thunderstorming towards the end of the concert.
  •  Made new friends
  • Helped a friend look for her lost iPhone, did us no good though
  • Drank too much
  • Was jealous of all the girls in cowgirl boots. (I want a particular pair SO BAD! Been saving for forever...or trying to at least)
 I don't have very many pictures to show you. Mainly because they were all taken on the iPhone. You know, the one I just mentioned that we lost. Sad day.

Michelle!

1,000 words. Gahhh, <3 him!

Nathan Be Big Pimpin' With Danielle and I

Only One of Us Is Sober. Hint: It's Not Nate.

The Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment