Monday, July 23, 2012

Love Was Always A Shade Of Grey.

This weekend I drug Nathan and Corey to the beach! Well, the "beach". I am in a landlocked state you know. So by beach I mean we went swimming in a lake, which had a sand beach next to it. Not a real beach, like on the gulf or the ocean or anything. I made the mistake of saying "gahh, I wish we had waves here like a REAL body of water". Then the boys got devilish looks on their faces and both splashed me. Guess I walked into that one, huh.

So I was standing in line at Target the other day, looking at the gum waiting for the slow poke in front of me to take 100 years to write a check. That's when it caught my eye.  This gum. Rootbeer Float flavored. Really? That sounds disgusting. I mean I love me some Root Beer Floats. But a gum? Now that's just a whole new ball field. Well, ok, you've convinced me, I'll buy it. I take it to work and try to give pieces away. Nobody wants to take the bait. I bring it home. Nate says "no way". I tell him nobody will try it with me and say and it's his job as my boyfriend to make me happy. Haha. He rolls his eyes and tries it. He loves me. Turns out he loves this gum too. Corey comes home, he tries. He loves it. So that's 3/3 people. 100%. Pretty good if I do say so myself. Good job, Extra!

Yesterday I went dress shopping because I needed a dress for the concert this weekend, and another for a wedding Nathan and I are going to next month. I found a super cute backless one for the concert. I'll try to force Nate to take a picture with me in it so y'all can see it. But, Nate and pictures doesn't usually go over too well. Something about "I hate pictures, I look stupid when I smile and look angry when I don't". Personally, I think he's sexy either way, but whatev. Then for the wedding I found a cute grey dress and a cute strapless black and white and grey dress. I couldn't decide between the two. I mean the grey one made my boobs like awesome, and that's the most important thing, right? Then the other one was more cool, temperature-wise, which is important. So I bought them both. Three dresses in one store, and it only cost me $40. I'd call that a steal! I bet y'all can take a wild guess which one Nate put his vote in for. yep. The boob one. Didn't see that one coming.

My other new addictions I'd recommend? Ok. Here it is.
  •  TV Show: Jane By Design
  • Book: Hunger Game Series (Although Mockingjay isn't too impressive yet. WAY better than 50 Shades of Grey. What's all the fuss about there?)
  •  Song: The Moment by Goldhouse
  •  Movie I'm Excited To See: Magic Mike and/or Anchorman 2

No comments:

Post a Comment