Monday, July 30, 2012

Baby Sister? Not quite...

True or False: Little Sisters Are Always Babies.
If you said "True", I agree.
However, you're still wrong. 


This is a picture of my little sister and her best friend (who may as well also be my younger sister...) as I remember them. Innocent little girls that annoyed me every single day of my summer vacations.



Here they are now. All grown up. Not as annoying. Not so innocent. And I'd actually rather enjoy to spend parts of my summer vacations with them, or even get summer vacations for that matter. 

Know what REALLY hits the ball home that she's no longer my little baby sister? She just, get this, graduated from college. Say what! Yep, now she's in the real world. Being a dental assistant. Living with her boyfriend. Adopted a dog together. Paying bills. Making a budget to buy her first very own car (Nissan Juke if you were wondering). Damn, next thing you know I'll be 50. Ew. 


Us Girls With Dad

Sister Love

Her boyfriend and His Mom

Mom

Us Girls And Our Grandparents.

Dad.

Happy Couple

I'm A "Grandpa's Girl" <3

No comments:

Post a Comment