Here are some valuable lessons I've learned today:
1. Never let a dog eat food from the trash. She will get sick and have diarrhea all over your brand new yellow bedspread.
2. Apartment sized washers do not wash bedspreads well. Even if you wash the same load twice, with too much detergent.
3. Moving in the rain, especially in flip flops, is no fun.
4. You know you have good friends when they come over to help you move the heavy stuff, even after they've had a long day at work. (THANK YOU GUYS!)
5. When you think your neighbors are knocking on your door to welcome you to the complex, they really just want you to know that they hate you. Hence, our new "GO AWAY!" doormat.