Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BP ALERT!

I have a problem. A literal problem. It' s called being a neat freak. Moving doesn't help that. Boxes every where. Wondering where we are going to put stuff. It just looks like a tornado went through our living room. I work mornings, Nick works night, Lilly hasn't been home for a few days. All this adds up to is nothing getting unpacked. Which stresses me out more. If it were up to me I'd stay up and not get any sleep until it was all organized and put away. However, like I said a few sentences ago...this is not logical beings I work early in the morning. I'm not meaning it annoys me. I'm meaning it literally freaks.me.out!! I feel myself having a hard time going to sleep at night because all I want to do is clean it. I come home from work and am more stressed out here than there. I feel my blood pressure rise every time I leave my own room, which is the only room semi-organized at this point, minus Lilly and I's bathroom. I don't want to clean it up, I need to clean it up. Is this weird? Does anybody else have this problem? What kind of odd things stress you out the most?

In other news, I've been completely exhausted. Probably from said stress. Maybe? Idk. I got my 7 hours of sleep last night, plus took a 3 hour nap after work today, and am still exhausted. Ugh, why? I totally need this weekend to catch up on my sleep, party with friends (contradiction, much?), and UNPACK!

Song of the moment: I Will Not Take My Love Away. Chill. Short. Adorable lyrics. Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment