Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday, The New Saturday

Nick, Lilly, and I signed a lease for a new apartment today. The best part? We get to paint!! So naturally anybody who knows me knows that I've already been planning my new room. I've been really into the look of navy blue with powder yellow, so I think that's what I'm going to go with. I have it all planned out in my head already. It's all coming from Target too because they are having awesome "back to college" sales right now. I may not be going back to college, but I'm going to do it anyways. I'm thinking a navy blue comforter with a yellow quilt folded up at the foot of the bed. Then navy blue pillow shams with yellow pillow covers, then some cute throw pillows in each color. None of this will look sloppy because I'm OCD about making my bed every morning. Then I want curtains, I'd like to do navy blue and yellow on both sides, which means buying four curtains, orrr seeing if my grandma would like to make some. Then a nice area rug in navy blue. Throw up some wall art in coordinating colors. Then I was thinking of painting one wall checkered with navy blue and yellow. That would look really awesome, right?! But it would suck to paint back over when we move back out, and it would be really time consuming. So maybe just a yellow accent wall. I don't know. Opinions?

Also, cute haircut today. Hair color tomorrow. Crackle nail polish. Tanning. It's been a beautiful me day!! :) More good news, too. But I'll share that some other day. Keep reading I'm sure I won't be able to hold it in too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment