Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You Know I Could Use Somebody Like You

Meet Madison. :)



Ain't she purty? Yes, she's just precious. Ok, she's not mine. She's Nick's. Which in a way makes her mine since I've been crashing with him for so long now. And as hard as it is to tell in this picture, she loves me. I know this because she feels the need to sleep in bed with me every night. I also know this because she likes that I feed her the "good stuff". Well, by that I mean she sneaks into my purse when I'm not looking and chews my gum. Same difference though, right? Yeah, that's what I thought too. Nick warned me not to leave anything lying around the apartment, but I didn't really think I'd have to worry about gum...in my purse. Or the time she jumped on the table and stole cheez-its right from under me, literally! Whatta brat. She's just oh so cute though!





My new job is treating me fabulous! I know I said I wanted to stop doing direct care and get a desk job, but here I go again working direct care. It's at an assisted living facility for rich old people. I'm not kidding when I say rich, these people are loaded and every single detail of this facility was well thought out. Fancy Dancy. I'm pretty sure it's going to be my favorite job yet. It definitely pays better than any job I've had before. The people I work with are hilarious, and I enjoy seeing them everyday. The people I work for, as in the people who live there, are really nice and say the darndest things and some times I find myself laughing so hard I cry. In love.

Nick, Lilly, and I have been watching a lot of Teen Mom 2 lately. I'm not really sure why we like it so much because it's actually kind of trashy. But it's just so addicting.

"I'm not hungover, I just am tired, have a headache, and need to throw up"
Ohhhh, ok, Jenelle.

Anyways, sorry it's a shorter post considering I haven't written in awhile, but I'm going to try to write more often now that life is finally falling into place. :) But sonic is calling Nick and I's names.









No comments:

Post a Comment