Wednesday, June 13, 2012

5-1-5-0, Somebody Call The Po-po!!

Last night I tried so hard to stay awake until Nate got home from work. This is hard for me because I work at 7, and have a half hour drive to work, so I wake up pretty early. He, on the other hand, doesn't stroll in from work until after midnight every night. He came home around 12:30 last night. Which gave me less than five hours of sleep once we had talked for a little bit and I was able to go to sleep. Then he crawled into bed with the iPad,  started up Sons of Anarchy, and cuddled up with me until I fell asleep. This morning I was pretty drowsy. Who am I kidding? It wasn't just this morning, I was drowsy all day. I came home and passed out after work. I accidentally took a 3 hour nap. When I woke up from this nap I looked at the clock and freaked out! It was 7:00, I was late for work! Oh  God, I was in a panic. I had to get my scrubs, pack a lunch, do my makeup. Not only that but where was Nathan! Did he ever make it here after work last night? Is he ok? No messages from him on my phone! Is he hurt? Where is he?! We are talking straight up panic over everything. Then I heard a kid outside my window playing. Not what I hear in my mornings. Then I realize it's only 7 PM. After my heart rate went back down I fell back asleep. Pretty sure I just screwed myself over for getting any sleep tonight now.  Damn I was tired. But let me tell y'all, completely worth it to see him just a little bit more that day.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment