Thursday, June 21, 2012

Exhausted...Zzzzzz

16 hour shifts. Ugh. Life, why must you be so expensive and force me into this? It's amazing how working that many hours can exhaust you for the next whole day...and it doesn't help when the day following that you do it all over again!

And why does the radio absolutely insist on playing Postcards from Paris 1,000,000,000x in one hour? Seriously? Play some of that Kip Moore. There IS something about a truck! But don't play him that much, I don't want you to ruin him for me!

On the bright side, Nate has a fun filled weekend planned for us! I work all weekend, yes, but afterwards. Saturday and Sunday. What a honey! Then Monday I have plans with Miss Nathalie! a  Sounds like a good couple a days coming up. Plus tomorrow is payday, one of my favorite days of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment