Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hey, I Just Met You. And This Is Crazy

But here's my number,
So call me maybe?


Guess who gots herself a second job? This girl. More deets on the job later. My life is going to go back to sucking. Being a workaholic. But right now I'll do anything to help get these student loans paid off and get my checking and saving account balances up higher. Not to mention I'll hopefully be getting my own apartment sometime in September/October. Which means I'll need to pay a deposit, rent on my own, buy some furniture, the whole shebang. Maybe I can drag Mr. Nathan to an Ikea? I don't even know where the nearest one is. Not here, I know that much. But that place is practically Heaven on Earth!

My knee is miraculously better today. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I didn't work at all today so I wasn't up walking around? Or the fact that I discovered Capzasin. Or that I slept with my legs elevated on three pillows. Who knows. One of those. Maybe?

Did I tell y'all that Lisa, Melanie, Nathan, and I got tickets to go see my future ex-husband (Eric Church) in concert? My plan is to make him fall in love with me while we are there. Have a shotgun wedding later that night. Then maybe wake up and be like "ohhh shit, what did we just do?" and probably divorce. Then I can knock "Marry Eric Church" off my bucket list. It won't be hard to do  because I'm sure it will be love at first sight for him. I mean, look at me. He can't resist this! Haha. We have over a month until we see him at the concert, but I'm counting down the days already. I'm sure he is too.

Went to a baby shower today for my friend Stephanie. That girl who was teaching me to cook. The one with the son I told you all about. The one who left me to live with all them hillbillys in the countryside of Kentucky. She's having a precious little girl. Being at a baby shower did not help my baby fever. That's normal for a girl my age, right? To be craving my own little one. Not to mention I spent the majority of my afternoon/evening with Emilee and her two year old son Devin. He threw a fit when we were in Target, and Em says to me "Do you still want one?" and my answer was still yes. All I hear all day is : tick tock, tick tock". I don't want to be the lady dropping off her kiddos at preschool and having people asking me if thats my grandchild. Um, no, that's my daughter actually, but thanks. Plus I want 3 kiddos so even if I were to start tonight, and have them two years apart I'd still be about 30 years old when I popped out the last one. That's getting a little too old for my preference. Blah, blah, blah, people are waiting longer these days. Blah, blah, blah, wait until you are financially ready. Guess what people...I don't care what other people are doing. I want them now. The younger I am the more time I get to spend with them. The more generations after myself I get to meet. And financially? If I wait until I'm ready, I can guarantee I'll never have them. Because with these student loans I'll never be ready. Y'all think I'm ridiculous now don't you? Not that I'm trying, you know because the whole I'm not married thing. I'm just saying my biological clock is ticking loud and everytime I see a baby or hang out with my friends who have them I get really jealous. I'd gladly trade in my nights at the bar to stay at home with a precious little one. Ugh, what's wrong with me?

1 comment:

  1. Don't trip. Sometimes I want one too. Not as bad as you though. I quickly come to the realization that my life is WAY too crazy for one, plus I have fur babies instead.

    ReplyDelete