Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2.24.2012 (With Luke B. & Jason A.)


Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan!


NINE DAYS! Only nine more days (not counting the rest of today) until February 24th! That's the day of the Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan concert!!Got my tickets today, and I'm pretty pumped. I didn't think I was going to be able to go. But luckily I was at work today and Melanie came up to me and told me that she had just bought tickets for me, her, and her twin sister to go. I'm going to pay her back, but I'm pretty stoked, needless to say. I've been listening to them on my spotify ever since I've made this discovery of my new tickets.

Songs I'm most excited for:

We also decided we are going to roadtrip all the way to Chicago for St. Patty's day. Why? Because WHY NOT?! It will be me, Melanie, and Lisa. We are all young and love long roadtrips. Watch them dye the river, watch the parade, have a good time! It's only about an 8 hour drive to Chicago from Nashville, so it won't be long like when I went with a few friends to California. Pretty excited for these next few weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment