Monday, February 13, 2012

This Is The Voice!

Oh my goodness gracious. If you do not know what the show The Voice is, or if you have never watched it....shame on you. You do not know what you are missing! It is hilarious. I'm not gonna lie, it's recording on my TiVo every episode. I'm also not going to lie, as soon as it was over I went to my TiVo and restarted it. So I watched it twice...in a row. Maybe that's because I'm in love with Blake Shelton, maybe it's because the show is legitimately good. It's probably a nice mixture of the two.


I'm completely team Blake. Even though CeeLo seems to be getting all the people who I like in the blind auditions. It's going to be a good season! Last season some of the coaches, Christina especially, were choosing people to be on their team who I thought were a waste of team space. But this year, the coaches are all being more picky.

I love watching the coaches argue when more than one coach picks a singer. I like how they try to sell themselves. I like how CeeLo is always randomly holding a cat. And his outfits and how he's always hitting on the girls. He's just ridiculous. And Adam is such an ass that it's hilarious. But Adam is by far the pickiest coach, which is probably why he won last season. Even though Blake had a pretty good team last season with Dia and Xenia. As much as Erin Martin's personality drove me crazy during her interview, her voice is one that I knew Blake could go far with. And if she had watched this show last season, she would have known that as well and gone on his team. But CeeLo and his sweet talking probably got to her. She probably wants to bang him. Did you see how quick he was to press his button after he heard the girl singing was wearing heels.

"I see your legs shaking!"
"You belong to me, don't you agree?"
"You are a lovely creature of a woman"
"It was fate that we met. She was given to me. I deserve her."
-All lines from CeeLo in a short two minute segment
"Even Christina is smiling, and she NEVER smiles"
-Blake Shelton

She's going to be a fun one to watch, even if she didn't go with Blake! So excited for this season!!



I guess it's about that time to make the trek to Memphis again soon. I've been getting crap from Jacob's friends about them not seeing me in awhile. But, I'm not sure. I'm thinking about staying in town. As much as I love his friends to death, it's nice to finally be making some of my own here in town. Plus, it's fun spending time with the roomies every now and again. Right, Lilly?







No comments:

Post a Comment