Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Damn, here come the lights! Dammit, dammit, dammit!"

Went on a roadtrip this weekend with some friends. Went into three different states. It was a good time. I learned some new games, spent some time at the pool, watched some movies, annnd sat in the front seat as we got pulled over for speeding. It was a good trip, until that last part.

I went to Walmart today for a radio for my room so I can sleep at night. I came home with 60 dollars worth of stuff. In my defense I needed half the stuff I got home with. Like new scrub bottoms. Navy ones. I need yet another pair though, so tomorrow I'm going scrub shopping with Val.

I still have not solved the iPod problem. But I did buy blank CDs at walmart, so that should help my trip to work and back some. I only got a five pack. I'll fill them easy. Ever since Jacob put that thing on my computer that lets me turn any youtube video into an mp3 file my iTunes have been TOE UP! TOE UP!! 

Anybody have a favorite commercial for the superbowl?


No comments:

Post a Comment