Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not Just For Hicks.

My iPod is broken. 
This is a serious dilemma. 
RIP iPod

My commute to work and back home is no longer any fun. And it's not exactly a short drive. Not a long drive, but not exactly a trip down the street neither.

And running? Forget about it! I'll be running along, get bored, and am sure I've been running for 30/45 minutes. Look down at my watch, two minutes.

I used to play my iPod in the shower and think, ok...I need to be shampooed/conditioned/shaved/body washed/ face washed/dried off/ teeth brush/etc etc etc in three songs length. Now I have nothing to motivate me! I bet our water bill is sky high!

 I have had a playlist on my iPod called "Hit The Lights" that I played while I was sleeping. It helps me fall asleep. Now I still fall asleep .5 seconds after I lay down, but that half a second just isn't the same without my music!

Getting up in the morning, doing my hair and makeup before work? I'm just not as peppy without jamming out to my beloved Eric Church. I don't wake up as fast.


I mean, I've always known I was addicted to music, but I feel like I can't even function without my iPod. Nick tells me I'm being ridiculous. Maybe it's true. But I can't possibly be the only one addicted to music, can I?





No comments:

Post a Comment