Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dealin' With A Heart You Didn't Break


 Thank God For Men Like This :)  (click there for the sweetest song)

So, I guess I am starting to understand why my mom got me a radar detector for Christmas. I may or may not have been in a car pulled over for speeding again this weekend. But it's never me getting pulled over! It's that speed demon of a car, I'm tellin' ya! Plus we were late for a movie! The Vow. You can't be late for a movie like that! I mean it has my favorite actress in it (Rachel McAdams) and my favorite actor in it (Channing Tatum). Plus, every girl wants a love like that. <3


 But aside from a romantic movie comparable to The Notebook and Dear John (who, ironically the two main characters of The Vow are also in) I took a different view from the movie. One that I wish I could have been slapped in the face with around this time last year so I wouldn't have wasted so much time on something I already knew. It shows that you can try to start over and change things...but no matter how hard you try what's meant to be will be. The same situations will arise again and you'll be right back where you started. All I know is that someday I want a man who loves me so truly as Leo loves Paige in this movie.

On another rampage from the whole being pulled over thing, the cop that pulled us over's cell phone started ringing. It was Red Solo Cup. I mean, the cop was hilarious, joking with us the whole time and being super cool about the whole thing. Then when he started trying to get down to business that ringtone went off. We started laughing, I mean it was playing Red Solo Cup for crying out loud. He let us go and told him to grow some balls, getting sucked into going to a movie like that. Haha.

I have found another new food obsession. These are delicious! You should all try them. But warning: they are addicting. Between these and those shaker smoothies, I'm learning I should be a yogurt spokes person. That and the fact that I buy 10 yogurt cups a week and fly through them!




I cleaned the apartment today. Hardcore. Like, down on my knees scrubbing on the floor. Like, emptying the fridge and scrubbing down the walls with hot soapy water. Lilly helped me. We made it more fun by drinking some beer and sweet tea flavored vodka. Not that I need that to make cleaning fun, because I strangely find cleaning relaxing and enjoy it, but booze helps. Our apartment smells like hotel. You know how you walk into a hotel and they all smell the same? Like a mixture of chlorine and cleaning products? Yeah, that's our apartment. I'm not sure where the chlorine smell is coming from though. No indoor pool here, sadly.




1 comment:

  1. lol! I can't smell anything anymore. I think it's from inhaling so much bleach, but omigawsh. The apartment is so much better now. Now we just have to get Nick to clean up the living room!

    ReplyDelete