Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Perfect 10

People like lists. Ok, I like lists and this is my blog so here's my list. I was going to make a Top Ten list of things that make me frown (AKA-things I don't like, hate, despise, am annoyed by, etc) but then I remembered I had a great day and didn't want to sound emo. So I'll do a list of things that make me smile.

Top 10 Posessions Joella Loves:
(Not In Any Particular Order)

1. If I didn't categorize this very first one, my whole list would make me seem very shallow/girly/high maintenance, etc . But one of my favorite part of the day is my hot shower and brushing my teeth (seriously, I brush my teeth like 12 times a day). So the first love on my list is my "bathroom" possessions.




In case you didn't catch that, a) that's delicious smelling shampoo and conditioner (in this case grape, Mmmm!). b) My daily Bath and Body Works trio: body wash, lotion, and spray in whatever scent I feel like that day. Which today was Warm Vanilla Sugar. c) Burt's Bees Chapstick. I don't care which kind or whether it's the tube or tin I love it all (except the new Ultra Conditioning one...kinda sucks). d) Very Sexy perfume. e) Cinnamon toothpaste and mouthwash.


2. My Cellphone. Like I said in a previous blog it keeps me entertained and connected to people all day. Today a name flashed up on my screen that I hadn't seen in quite some time. It made me happy.



3. My Camelbak. I may have accidentally called it a Cameltoe one day, which if you know what that is changes the whole meaning of this post. Let's go with "Joella was really drunk and said the wrong word" even though I'm pretty positive I was 100% sober. But anyways, I love it because I drink SO.MUCH.MORE.WATER! I'm surprised I haven't gotten water intoxication yet. Seriously, it holds the equivalent of 1 1/2 water bottles and I've been averaging 8 Camelbaks, or 12 water bottles, a day.



4. My iPod and iPod Speakers. Except I need to go through my iTunes really bad. I only listen to 1/4 of the songs on there, which makes it kind of pointless. Plus I need to download more Eric Church.





5. My car. I don't care if you think it's ugly. Ok, so maybe the color is a little ugly. I'll agree with you on that one. In my defense it's not the color I ordered, but that particular car was totaled on the drive to being delivered to me...sooo this color it was. It's ok though, I still love my Sulley. He's good to me and gets me places.




6. My "key to my heart" necklace. Yes, it was given to me by the ex. But I still wear it everyday. It reminds me that I, and only I, have the key to my heart. That only I can make myself happy and to not put all my happiness in somebody else.





7. My stuffed black lab. I got it when I went away to college. I missed being away from my dog so much that I wanted a stuffed one. Every time before I went back to school I'd make Molly kiss it, then I'd give her a treat, pet her, kiss her, tell her I love her and then drive away feeling completely guilty about leaving her. When we had to put her down (worst day ever) I made her kiss it one last time. I think I'd panic if it ever got lost.




8. Lanyards. For my keys. Otherwise, they'd always be lost. It's amazing how tying keys to a long piece of material makes them 10x easier to find at all times!





9. Books and Magazines. I really like to read. Especially in the winter. I like to curl up in my sweats and read.




10. My bed. It's not that comfy right now. It's in need of a matress topper or something so it stops making my back hurt when I wake up! but it just sounds so perfect right now. Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment