Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Shopping, Kinda

My day off was today. I'm not very good at being unproductive, except last weekend, then I was great at it. But usually? Unproductive and I aren't really the best of friends. So usually I make myself a to-do list for the day, to make sure I get everything done. I started the day out pretty well. I woke up, went running, cleaned up the apartment, and then called Val so we could do some Christmas shopping. That's where being productive ended. That's where accomplishing anything else on my to do list ended. And you know what? I'm really bad at buying presents for other people. I'm just bad at it no matter how much I know the person. But buying for myself I'm really good at. So I came home with two more people on my list finished, and more things for me.

Here's what I would have bought myself today if my budget was unlimited.

AE Live
 

Victoria's Secret Vikings Yoga Pants

Tis The Season Candle from Bath and Body Works

Reebok RealFlex Shoes
White NorthFace Fleece Jacket

Bling Cover for My Phone


Food For Thought: 
I read this on a friend's facebook page today. It made me feel like I was reading my life story from a few months ago. It made me thankful for what I've finally found.
They do the wrong, you have the proof and yet they still look at you like its your fault and are pissed off at you instead of themselves. Well life wont treat you too well if thats how u will be. Life is too short and I'm learning first hand you need to grow up and face facts, love and be true cus someday you life will be cut shorter of what you dreamed of. Dont blame others when its your own fault, step up be a adult and admit you screwed up even if it means hurting the people u "care" for.
 





1 comment:

  1. You know i read your blog everyday, and well after reading this one i get it. Last night I watched everything fall around me. I know you dont care to know the details so i will keep them out. I am sorry i was a fucked up person, and i realize that i fucked up your life, mentally i am not ok, come to find out i have a number of psychological problems. I know this is all my fault and truly i am the only one to blame, im sorry i took you down a dark path, this may sound cruel but i wish out lives would have never crossed then you wouldnt have felt such pain, but then again everything happens for a reason whether we like it or not. Its the universes way of saying be patient,and pay attention, everyday learn something new, dont let douche bags like me in this world ever hold you back, you have more potential than i have ever seen. You will go far you will find love i wish you the best in this life and the next. I understand now and i apologize even though it means nothing to you i shall forever leave this place now. may life be kind to you goodbye

    ReplyDelete