Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Grrr.

Hi, my name's Joella...and I'm a winter accessories-aholic.

You know how the stereotypical woman is addicted to shoes? Well, that's me. Only not with shoes. I'm really not even a big fan of shoes. Winter coats, scaves, gloves, and beanies though? My weakness. Have I even needed them yet this year? Nope. Not even close. I guess technically winter hasn't started, but there's usually been a few days where I've had to pick and choose between one of my many winter coats. This year, nope. 

Today, I was at target and I bought a green scarf and glove set. There was no more reasoning behind it than I thought it was cute and it was on sale. Heavens knows I don't actually need any more. Oh but I did. I needed it. 

Then the other day I was buying one of my friends this cute little beanie, and ended up getting one for myself as well. Can you blame me though, look at it!




Ok, well, I don't know why it's sideways. Because every time I open it not on blogger it's going the right way. So whatever. Technology hates me, I'm telling you. Anyways, just tilt your head to the side to get the full effect.

Do you notice how my unnaturally stubborn straight hair is kinda wavy? Yeup. Learned how to do that with a straightener. Don't ask me why I straight my already straight hair. I don't have a real answer for you, minus it makes me feel prettier.

I was going to write a little more on here today but I'm thoroughly annoyed with that picture and it being sideways. So I'm not going to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment