Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Red Solo Cup

You may be wondering to yourself: why has this woman not written in days/weeks!? Well, the answer is simple. I've been a workin' woman! I've been wo rking, running, going to Zumba, and checking stuff off of my to do list. One thing that has not gotten checked off that to do list yet is finish Christmas shopping. You know what else hasn't gotten checked off yet? START Christmas shopping. Whoops.  Luckily I have this weekend off and I'm NOT traveling to guy's town, and he's NOT coming here. Which is good because I've learned I can't take him shopping with me. I've made the mistake of doing that before. It was him, me, and his best friend and his girlfriend (who happens to be one of my best friends, convenient, yes!). Anyways, it was a nightmare. We tried so hard to lose them in the store so we could try on clothes, look at home decor, try on shoes, look at jewelry, window shop, etc. The guys just didn't understand. After about 10 minutes at the FIRST store they were complaining of us taking too long. So anyways, hopefully I'll get to go shopping, and HOPEFULLY with Lisa or Sarah or Pamela or Val or Nathalie or Lilly or maybe even Nick!!

Tonight Glee sang Red Solo Cup. I about shit my pants, it was so funny! I never would have imagined them singing that. And then New Girl...ohhh jeez that shows amazing. Nick even set it so our TiVo records it so I can watch it over and over. He has to set it because I haven't figured out how to yet. Let's be honest, I can barely turn on the TV with all the crap that's connected to it. That whole me and technology thing again.

Want a good laugh? Check out my board of funny stuff that I've spent too much time on lately. HERE!
 Can you tell I've been incredibly happy for the past two weeks? I have been! 


No comments:

Post a Comment