Friday, December 30, 2011

Gainin' Fast on Memphis

Welp I'm baaaack. Haven't written/blogged/whatever for awhile. It's because I've been busy. It was nice to see the family, and it wasn't cold or snowy over Christmas so that was a pleasant surprise. I had a good time seeing the family and eating good food.

Can you guys believe it's almost 2012? That means kids born in 2000 are almost teenagers. That shouldn't be allowed considering it was only yesterday. It means I've been out of high school for six years. It means I've been out of college for two. It means I'll be turning 25.

Tonight it's back to packing...again. I'm getting really good at packing lately since I've had to be doing it a lot more.  Anyways, short and sweet, but have a safe and happy new year! xoxo!







No comments:

Post a Comment