Monday, December 12, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

So, this weekend I did absolutely nothing. Legit. I went to the doctor Friday after work and am on two meds right now. It didn't say anything about making me drowsy, but I popped them at 9 and was asleep, in my clothes with full makeup on, by 915. And then I didn't even wake up until 1030 the next morning. Then I ate breakfast, ran some errands then did the majority of my Christmas shopping. I did it mission style. I knew exactly what I was getting everybody on my list and got most of it all bought and checked out an hour later. CHAMP! Then I came home and napped. No joke. More sleeping. Then I woke up and watched animated chidren's christmas movies and fell asleep early again. Sunday I did laundry, and slept. And slept. On the bright side, I'm feeling much better!

But needless to say, I couldn't sleep Sunday night and was up all night, wide awake. Just lying there in bed playing "Hanging with Friends" with the guy and becoming more and more frustrated with each hour that went by. Then I finally get to sleep and am awakened by a loud noise. I'm convinced there's a murderer in the apartment. So I go exploring. It's Maddie. She's decided tonight is the night she needs to snoop through the trash and find goodies. So it's all over the kitchen, drug down the hallway, and into the dining room. Oh, I was MAD! I threw her in Nick's room and shut the door. Then I fall back asleep. Then I'm woken up AGAIN because our apartment is scorching. I'm not complaining about having free heat, but hot damn....it was 78 in my room. I know this because my clock has a thermometer on it. So I opened my room window. Oh my goodness, I think I slept 3 hours last night, so I'm glad I slept a lot this weekend!

Today, Zumba. My legs hurt. We always do a song of just lunges and abs.  It's to the song "Shots". I now hate that song. Just so you all know. I hear it and my legs start screaming "please, NOO!" haha.








No comments:

Post a Comment