Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Drink To That

Three Things:

1. Jeremiah Sweet Tea and Water (A friend I have called me a "douche" for drinking this! So good!)

2. UV Cake and Cream Soda (Birthday Cake shots are also delicious with UV Cake)

3. Bacardi Grape and Lemonade (Jolly Ranchers, anybody?)

All three are a guaranteed good time. All three are delicious. Yuum. That's what Nick and I did after he got home from work. However, based off my typing skills, you can tell I only had small servings of each. I also want to try the Gummy Pinnacle. Or the cotton candy one! Right now there is a bottle of Pepper SoCo floating around in my trunk. I found it the other day because every time I took a turn I'd hear something rattling around. I couldn't figure out what the hell it was because theres never anything in my car. Well it finally pissed my off enough that I wanted to figure it out. That crap has been in there since the last time Guy was here. His friend kept talking about how good it was, so we went to the store and bought some. He did one shot then said "oh, it tasted a lot better when I was already drunk" then the next morning when we all left another friends house to go back to my apartment he left it in my trunk. I told him to come get it, but he told me to keep it. Thanks, lol. I couldn't even get past the smell of it. It was so gross I don't know how he was able to do a whole shot of it.

Now that I sound like an alcoholic, let's talk about a healthier subject. I'm sore everywhere right now. I had the bright idea to do Zumba last night, then get up and run this morning, and then workout/work on toning immediately after that. My body loves me and hates me right now. It's a good pain, and means I'm getting healthier, so really I shouldn't be complaining. But my poor legs hurt so bad, and I have Zumba again tomorrow. I'm thinking no running tomorrow, just Zumba. Nick just signed up for Kosama, and those are expensive but I've heard it's completely worth it and I'm excited for him. I've been thinking about picking up P90X, anybody know anything about it? I heard it's intense. But I'll probably stick with Zumba. Next month I'll be doing Zumba and Zumba toning.

Began making plans for New Years Eve today. I work that morning, but I have the 1st off, so possibilities are endless. I could get off work and drive up there, or I could stay here.  New Years Eve is also His birthday. The big 2-6. So I may go up to his city with his friends that live in my city. But they told me that he's came here for the past 3 years....so thats what they've been assuming. I think I'd rather go up there though. Get away from this city for a day or so. It's his birthday though, so ultimately it's all up to him. So that's how far I've gotten at planning. I need to get stuff figured out. Next thing you know it will be Christmas, and not too long after that...NYE/his birthday, and then 2012! Especially with all the days I work thrown in there, these last few days are guaranteed to fly by!

Tomorrow I have plans with Val. She hasn't finished her Christmas shopping, so we may hit up some of the malls (it's nice having four REAL malls to choose from!). Then she wants to do her holiday cooking. Um, hi Val, do you remember when we tried to bake a cake from a mix?  Here's my blog from that day. She sent me a list of like four or five different things she thinks we are baking tomorrow. I better take my camera for sure! Buuut, if we do start baking I want to make Oatmeal scotchies. Seriously, ever had them? Delicious. They make them in break and bake, but my boss just made them and left them in our documentation room, and they had cherry frosting on top. They were so good I wanted to die! Mmmm.

People always make fun of me for my grandma characteristics. Well, screw you guys because there are two movies I want to see and both are at the other end of the spectrum. Alvin and the Chipmunks-Chipwrecked and Despicable Me 2. I have seen the earlier version(s) of these movies and they were so adorable. I'm actually pretty excited for these. That's saying a lot because usually I just fall asleep during movies or my attention span wont last me the whole thing through. These ones? I think I could!

While we are talking about movies, I've only watched Elf two times so far. Thats a record for me. Usually it's around 15 by now. I'm obsessed, what can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment