Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11.15.11

I couldn't have asked for a better day today for my birthday! All my little old ladies were so sweet to me, giving me hugs all day, singing to me, giving me cards, pinching my cheeks, telling their visiting family members about my day, everything.  Nothing makes me feel more appreciated than these people. I mean I literally get paid to take care of these people, and it's so rewarding. I just love it and on days like today I realize why I have GOT to go back to school and become an RN. My co workers bought me doughnuts (including the maple frosted ones with sprinkles, my favorite!) and sang happy birthday over the walkie talkies. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. My phone and facebook were blowing up all day by people wishing me a happy birthday. Which gives me a good reason to get caught up with everybody who I haven't talked to in ages but always have wondered how they were. I'm sure you all know how that goes. Glee and New Girl were on tonight too, and both were episodes far exceeding previous episodes. And that's hard to do with New Girl.

Card From My Momma
Card From Kathy, A girl from work

Card From My Dad's Girlfriend
"Beautiful Flowers For A Beautiful Girl"


And these flowers! Aren't they beautiful? Yes, I thought so too. I'm thinking maybe he likes me. Maybe? They were accompanied by a "Happy Birthday!"  at midnight. He's good. :) i'm going to try really REALLY hard not to kill them. I also want to learn how to cook at least something nice so I can cook for him. He'd probably really like that. Or be afraid. I'm not sure which it is. I promise to eventually reveal more details about mystery man. I just don't want to jinx things! 

Anyways, I just wanted to say that today I had the most amazing day and I'm so glad to have so many amazing people in my life. I couldn't be any happier than I was today! Love love love!


1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAY birthdays!!

    Those flowers are GORGEOUS!! I'm super excited for you.

    Also..cake vodka is amazing. I'm glad you visited!! I missed your face uber bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete