Sunday, November 20, 2011

The More We Talked, The More We Laughed.

Today I was on pinterest. I know, what a surprise. Anyways, this popped up. It was so funny I started to cry.








I got these from HERE, and there are a bunch more as well! Feel free to check them out for a good laugh. 

So yesterday I got off work and was greeted at my apartment complex by two firetrucks, two cop cars, and all my buildings outside doors propped open. So I found some random dude, who was walking out of my building and asked him if we were allowed to go in. He said yes that they were allowed back in a few minutes earlier. So I walk up all the stairs  and not only is our floor smokey, but it also smells horrible and there are firemen standing in the hall. It was the apartment catty corner from Nick, Lilly, and I's place that caught on fire. Those dudes weren't even home when it started so we don't know what happened. That's kinda scary. And poor Maddie was crying when I got home. She had been home all alone. Poor lil girl. 

So to make up for it, she has a new wardrobe. What a little diva.  Her favorite is a little pink tutu. But she's currently dressed up as an Elf. To celebrate my favorite movie. Don't hate.

Went out to Ihop last night with some friends, (Nick, Lilly, Pam, and Lindsey)  and then out to the bars. Met up with all the girls from work (Lisa, Roxy, Lacy, and Casey),  plus my friend Amanda.  It was a pretty good time. Here are some funny quotes that happened last night. Maybe you had to be there for them to be hilarious, I don't know. I thought they were funny. Don't mind the profanity.

"That bitch just had a baby! I told you she wasn't just fat!"

**********

"I just ate some nachos, so I'm not the freshest bitch in the joint"

I'll be working this week, including Thanksgiving. But I guess I don't really mind. Holiday pay, can't complain. Plus I was just home last weekend. And this weekend? I'm excited for!  Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures this time.










No comments:

Post a Comment