Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's That Time

So much happened this weekend, I don't know where to even start. I think you'd have to have lived it. But the guy came to visit this weekend so we spent the entire weekend with him and his friends that live in this city. Like I've said, his friends are awesome. It consisted of lots of going out to eat, shopping, playing a board game, watching New Girl, drinking games, bars, karaoke, meeting new people, and lots of laughs. Pictures might be coming soon, if I remember. I actually took quite a bit this weekend.They are all on my phone and currently my phone is in my bedroom, I'm in the living room and honestly I don't feel like getting up.

He taught me the joys of spotify. Now I'll probably play spotify while I pinterest. Spotify, by the way, is pretty much an iTunes collection with every song imaginable on it. Well, that's what they say, but I've already on my first day using it couldn't find two songs that I like on it. Either way, it's nice and I love it.  Speaking of music, I always forget how much I love XM radio until they turn it back on. Which the bitches did for the rest of the month about a week ago. Now I'm addicted to XM radio again and am going to be upset when it gets turned back off.

After Guy left to go back home (he lives 3 1/2 hours away...I guess I never really mentioned that) Nick and I decided to decorate for Christmas. Which, it sure doesn't feel like Christmas weather-wise. At least not that I'm used to! And that is no complaint!


The Living Room




Pretty Tree. :)

This week I will be starting a Zumba class with my friend Meredith. I heard they are fun! I hope so! So now I can do Zumba some days and run on others. My friend Amber and I decided that we were going to make it our personal goals to run 15 miles a week, which really isn't much, but is high enough to keep us motivated to make sure we are running every night after work. We are going to get each other small little gifts when we reach our goals. So glad to have Mere and Amber to keep me motivated!




No comments:

Post a Comment