Monday, April 30, 2012

Bragging Rights.

The other day I was sitting on the couch catching up on Hart of Dixie episodes when my phone went off. It was Nate. He told me to come answer the door.

"Where's your key?"
"In my pocket."
"Soooo, why am I answering the door?"
"My hands are full".

I answer the door and he has his hands behind his back. He pulls his arms out from behind him and shows me two bouquets of flowers AND beer! He knows me so well!  Just thought I should brag to the world about how I somehow snagged the best guy ever and show off my flowers. Not the beer though, y'all already know what that looks like. Of course I had to text my mom the news about this great guy. Her first question? Did he mess something up? Haha. That's always a woman's first assumption when she gets flowers. Isn't that sad? But no, his reasoning was that he thought I needed something as beautiful as me, or something corny like that. Which is unlike him, the whole "Mr. Romance" thing, so I was pretty surprised. Then Mom said "Only your boyfriend would buy you beer and have it be considered romantic". Yeah, we went there.


No comments:

Post a Comment