Monday, April 30, 2012

He Figured She'd Gone Back To Austin.

Today I got my vacation approved! So it's official! Nathan and I are going to Austin! As in, Texas. I'm pretty excited. He is too. He is "sooo fucking excited, this is going to be awesome!" Exact quote, For the most part, kinda. I love roadtrips. I'm hoping he lets me navigate. This is kind of a running joke because I'll hook up my TomTom and use my GPS on my phone to go places though the city. And still manage to get lost. The other day he even told me I could get lost on a straight street. The nerve!! So yeah, I bet he lets me navigate. I mean, it's only about a 900 mile drive...how lost could I get us? He won't let me take my radar detector. Something about going the speed limit, stop having such a heavy foot all the time, blah blah blah. We are not taking my car. I'm sure y'all can guess why. I'll give you one guess.  Oh, that I just got my car back after he wrecked it? Yep, good job. (It really wasn't his fault! I just try to give him a hard time about it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment