Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sweet Ride!

My new sweet ride.
See that car? Yeup, that's what I'll be driving/ have been driving. It's my rental that I'm having longer than the expected week. But that's ok, I'm having fun driving it around. It's a Dodge Caliber. It's fun to drive a new car around. Play with all the features it has and my car doesn't have. Such as lighted cup holders. It's the small things in life that make me happy! Now when I'm struggling to find my water bottle when I drive, I don't. Because it's all lit up! Thank God because that has always been a huge problem for me. Haha. But no really, I think it is fun that it has lighted cup holders.  Not as fun as lighted speakers but it'll do for now.


This car also shows me as being out of state. Only now instead of being from Iowa, I'm from Minnesota. Which is funny because it's right next to Iowa. Plus all of the sports teams I like are Minnesota, so I have a lot of Vikings/Wild/Gophers clothes. And my car keys are on a Minnesota Gophers lanyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment