Monday, April 9, 2012

Springsteen.


 Oh hey Floriowa blog! I feel like we haven't seen much of each other for awhile! Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. I've just been living this life given to me. Spending some time with my friends and enjoying this beautiful weather. I went to a BBQ one night, I went out with some friends for a birthday, I went on a mini roadtrip to a town a few hours away, I've been going to the movies, I've been up to all sorts of fun things! What you don't believe me? Fine. Here's some picture proof.

Even crouched down he's still way taller than us!


They may be two of my favorites...

Looks excited to be with me.

Haha. Hotties, obviously.
Whatta cute couple! Aw.

The girlys.


Ohh hey!

"Tradition Girl Pose" -Duck Face, Peace Signs. LOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment