Monday, April 30, 2012

Come On Now, Mother Nature.


Do you see what's in my hand there? That's right y'all, it's a pile of hail I picked up off our porch. It came out of nowhere. The other day it was raining and pretty windy when all of a sudden it started hailing. It kept it up long enough that it piled up in the corner of our porch. I was flipping off the camera because isn't the point of living further down south to have warmer weather? I mean, come on, hail is the opposite of warmer weather. Although my dad said it has been pretty rainy in Iowa lately too. The storm knocked out the power over on our side of the city so Nathan said we should drive to a side of the city that had power and hit up a bar. Such a good thinker. He even got me home at a decent time so I wouldn't hate my life in the morning since I had to work early.

No comments:

Post a Comment