Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You Don't Look A Day Over Fast Cars And Freedom

3000. 
The number of dollars needed to fix my car.

5.
The number of days needed to fix my car.

1/2.
The amount of my car that will be brand new by the end of the process.

0. 
The number of tears I've shed over my car so far.


I may not have shed any tears over it, but I'm not going to lie. I'm getting rather pissed off at the amount of people telling me "it's not so bad". You are right, it isn't that bad. It could have been a lot worse. Or even worse Nate and/or I could have been hurt. So I'm really lucky, and I know this. But don't tell me you want to see my car and then make a comment like that. You aren't making me feel any better. And I'm sorry, but if you had a car that wasn't even 2 years old, and still had 4 years of payments left on it... you wouldn't exactly be shitting butterfly glitter either. So shut it. Just agree with me that it sucks, ok?

On the bright side, it turns out I have rental car insurance. Who knew?! So hopefully I can borrow a cute lil car. I hope I get a tC. Do they even have those to rent out? I don't know. When I was on the phone with my Grandpa I told him this is exactly why I need two cars. Hence, maybe it's a sign I also need a tC. Ha! Oh jeez, I'm funny. 



No comments:

Post a Comment