Friday, April 13, 2012

I Can Be Your Buzz Lightyear, Fly You Across The Globe

Have I mentioned I'm addicted to The Hunger Games books? I have? Oh. Well, just in case you've forgotten, I am. And I also am not ashamed to admit I just finished the second book, Catching Fire. It's even more addicting than the first one. I'm dying waiting to get my hands on the 3rd book! I want to know what happens! RIGHT NOW! I'm already freaking out about what I'm going to do when I finish the series. Don't you hate that? When you love a book, and then it's over, and yet you are still craving for more. I know that's going to be me and this book.

Addicting book.
Nate has agreed that we can go see the movie on Sunday! I'm so excited to go! I wonder if it's going to match how I pictured it in my head. Probably not, but that's the beauty of reading a book then watching the movie. You can compare it to how you pictured things in your mind. How different people can take the same words and yet they are completely different. Usually I like the book more, but nothing beats seeing a movie to a book you are addicted to.




Another thing I really like, which I probably should be more embarrassed to admit: the new Justin Bieber single, Boyfriend. Now that he has matured and his voice is a little deeper I feel way less creepy when his songs come on the radio. Honestly I thought it was a new Justin Timberlake song. Those dang Justins just sound so much alike now! Who'da thunk it?


Other things I'm currently addicted to include, but are not limited to:


  • Orajel : It's like a present straight from heaven when your widom teeth are coming in. Those suckers hurt!
  • Breakfast On The Go! packets, the S'mores flavor: I throw them in my purse (along with a granola bar or a piece of fruit) so that if I'm out and about and hunger strikes I'm good to go!
  • The Big 98: My radio is constantly set to 97.9 in my bedroom. It's never off. Ever. 
  • Eric Church's Springsteen: Song of the moment
  • Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream: I love this stuff. I think the main ingredient is crack cocaine, because I can't stop eating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment